Ghost Town (New York)
Sterling Forest in Tuxedo Park. The name of the cache refers to some ruins near the trailhead. It was a walk on snowy woods roads all the way.
Down By The Station (New Jersey)
Morris Plains. Parking lot cache. Met a geocaching team from Bethlehem, PA.
Christmas Ornament (New Jersey)
Freylinghuysen Arboretum in Morristown. Multi-stage cache. The final stage proved to be somewhat difficult but fortunately, Team Skully & Mulder came along to help.
Pictures: Group Photo #1, Group Photo #2.
Morristown is close enough to East Hanover so we went to the Malaysian restaurant there for a second visit. We had:
- Lucky Rainbow Sashimi Platter (Yu Sang). Might as well take advantage of this because the Chinese New Year specials are ending soon.
- Pasembur. This is a Malaysian salad containing bean curd, shrimp fritters, hard boiled eggs, jicama, bean sprouts and cucumber served in a spicy gravy.
- Seafood Chow Fun. We already had this in Philadelphia but this one is more authentic because the gravy is thicker.
- Claypot Pearl Noodles. In Malaysia, these noodles are known as "lou shi fun" or literally "rat noodles". The noodles taper like a rat's tail, hence the name.
- Chendol for dessert. Green noodles, red beans and brown syrup on ice shavings.