I'm now a lender in 5 loans at Prosper. I was aiming for 20 loans to build a diversified portfolio, but this is a good start. 2 of the borrowers have already made their first payments.
Travel bugs are a subgame within geocaching where items with trackable numbered tags are moved from geocache to geocache. Here's the story of one:
- In October 2002, I launched the Penny travel bug at a geocache in NJ. It was a supersized penny on a keyring.
- In June 2003, Centris added a wooden nickel to the keyring.
- In August 2003, trailbuster reported that the penny was missing and the wooden nickel was broken. He fixed the nickel. By that time, it had traveled to Oregon.
- In November 2003, Booger and The Grub added a squished penny to the travel bug.
- In July 2005, baselius picked up the Penny in Norway and posted a picture of it.
Went to the Ramsey Quiznos in the evening. The whole sidewalk has been dug up (which explains why all the downtown trees were cut down) for utility work. Of course, since there was no sidewalk, it was a bit trickier than usual getting to Quiznos. I had to go down the side street a little to get behind the cones and barrier to get to the front door. "It's a maze!" quipped the restaurant manager.