... mat some comics for the Anthrocon Art Show. Surprise! I can still work the Logan Team System mat cutter. In fact, I spent less time figuring everything out this year. Only two pieces left to mat and I can finish them one evening next week.
Taken from thefridayfive:
1. What is the creepiest everyday object you know?
Tweezers. Those are rather pointy and... umm... poky.
2. What's the most useful everyday item?
Plastic shopping bags, which seem to be keeping lots of my stuff together.
3. What's the most useless everday item?
Convection oven. I use it maybe once a year and I could do without it.
4. If the power was out for 24 hours, what would you do?
Go geocaching. That's what I actually did during the Great Northeast Blackout because I didn't want to sit around at home with nothing going on. The only thing I had to remember was to avoid any roads that would be trouble if the traffic lights were out.
5. If you had to have one item you use everyday surgically attached to you, what would it be, and why?
Unnecessary surgery. Ugh. But okay, if I really had to do it, I'd pick one of those do-everything combo phone/camera/PDA/GPS devices.
Taken from fridayfiver:
1. Have you ever traveled beyond the country that you were born in?
Yes. Actually, I haven't been in the country where I was born much since I was born.
2. How many different residences have you lived in since you were born? ... Which abode was the best?
7, I think.
I liked the studio apartment on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. There were some advantages to living there, such as easy access to the city. Some disadvantages too but the rent was comparatively low at that time.
3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
The Pacific Northwest, mostly for the climate.
4. Name your preferred method of transportation:
5. Jackie Chan: Hip or hype?
I'm not a fan of his but I think some of his kung fu movies, e.g. Drunken Master, are quite funny.