The pile of fortune cookies on my kitchen table had grown to unsightly proportions. So I took care of that. Yummy. :) You have much skill in expressing yourself to be effective. More effective than this cookie, I hope. It is a sunny day. Wow, how did it know? The night life is for you. Well, I sure stay up late enough! Your family is young, gifted and attractive. Uhh... I think this is your cookie. Society prepares the crime; the criminal commits it. Sociology 101, in a cookie. You will have gold pieces by the bushel. I think the Mogambo Guru wrote this one. God will give you everything that you want. Does He have Paypal?? A liar is not believed even though he tells the truth. True, and besides, his pants is on fire. People are attracted by your delicate features. Which ones?? You are cautious in showing your true self to others. Hey, quit staring! You are independent politically. Aw, that party never wins. The only rose without a thorn is friendship. As opposed to Multiflora rose! You will do well to expand your business. I'll do that, as soon as the waiter at Tiffany Diner tells me what it is!