I did the first of the seven caches in the afternoon enroute to lunch, which is funny because after I found that cache, I still hadn't decided where to go for lunch. Then at night, I headed up the New York State Thruway two-thirds of the way to Albany, and scooped up all the roadside caches along the way there and along the way back. Traffic wasn't that bad, although there were 10 times as many cars heading Northbound (probably going upstate for the President's Day weekend) as there were heading Southbound. None of the caches were difficult to find in the dark, and indeed many of those areas were lit up by lamps. I was first to find on six of the seven caches. Go me! :) ALARM #1 - Palisades Interstate Parkway (New York ) Gas station and service area in Tappan. ALARM #2 - The Sloatsburg Falls (New York) Sloatsburg Service Area in Sloatsburg. ALARM #3 - NYS Thruway - Plattekill (New York ) Plattekill Service Area in Wallkill. Roadside Rest (New York) Parking area in Saugerties. ALARM #4 - NYS Thruway - Malden (New York ) Malden Service Area in Saugerties. ALARM #5 - NYS Thruway - Ulster (New York) Ulster Service Area in Lake Katrine. ALARM #6 - NYS Thruway - Modena (New York ) Modena Service Area in Wallkill.