|Sunset at Lake Minsi in Bangor, PA
Do you sometimes misread a word as two words? Some time today, I saw the word "molesting" but read it as "mole sting." That, of course, led to imagery of a small velvety-furred burrowing mammal, except that it has little wings and a stinger, and it buzzes as it flies around. And you'd better not get in its way, or it'll give you a mole sting.
I also sometimes misread "therapist" as "the rapist." But no, I won't describe the imagery for that. :)
1. Do you own a camera? Describe it:
It's a Nikon Coolpix 2000 digital camera. Entry-level digital camera. Maximum resolution is under 2 megapixels. Minimal control over focus and light balance. I've taken over 5,000 pictures with it.
2. Do you prefer digital or film?
Digital but mainly because taking that many pictures with film would be expensive.
3. When is the last time you posed for a picture?
Probably at the last geocaching event in Morristown.
4. Tell us about your favorite photograph:
My street in heavy fog in the winter. All you see is the road and the leafless trees against the white fog. I've been told it's like a scene from Silent Hill.
5. Use the flash or flash the camera?
Depending on what the question means:
2. I use the built-in flash because I don't have a separate flash yet.