1. Michael Jackson: Did he do it?
Okay, so he likes to sleep with little kids and show them porn. Is that such a crime? Wait a minute, that's a crime!
2. Martha: Did she deserve prison?
A common misconception here is that she went to jail for insider trading. Actually, her offence was lying to the Feds in an investigation. Prison may be somewhat harsh for this offence, but the prosecutor needed to make an example of someone.
3. Bill Clinton: Think his wife is going to run for President?
I hope not.
4. Madrid anniversary of 3/11: Are you thinking about it?
Honestly, I didn't remember until I saw this question.
5. What's the headline of your local news outlet?
Three shot to death at Ga. courthouse
1) What was your favorite toy as a child?
I had lots of Legos.
2) What is your favorite toy now that you're "grown up"?
The Internet, possibly, or the Garmin eTrex Legend. However, there are hundreds of things around here that I like to tinker with at some level or other.
3) What is the most dangerous toy you had growing up?
A bicycle because there wasn't a bike helmet requirement then.
4) What is the most dangerous toy you have now?
According to law enforcers, that would be my digital camera, when used anywhere near the George Washington Bridge. :)
5) What one toy do you wish you had/have?
A free energy device because breaking the Laws of Thermodynamics is fun. :)