A geocache a day keeps the doctor away... so, I went and did Shopper's Option II . It's at the Garden State Plaza Westfield Shoppingtown in Paramus, NJ. Then I went to the food court and had Arthur Treacher's fish combo , which is no substitute for Long John Silver's. I followed that with a taro green tea boba from a tea stand that appears to have changed ownership in the past year. I left the stick of Badger Anti-bug Balm in the car this afternoon and it melted. I should've anticipated that because it's mostly wax. So I had to put it in the refrigerator for a while. Anyway, that's what I've been using this Summer. It seems to work adequately against mosquitoes. The only time it didn't work was on a railroad grade passing through a swamp area in Bayville, but that location is so infested with deer flies that only a bug net will do. Saw this on Where's George today: Your State Rank in New Jersey is: 1 out of 2,239 [100.0] Finally. I'm #1!! :) Okay, okay... it's actually because Adam and MsK, two big hitters in this state, have not been refreshing their WG stats for a number of days. So it's a temporary situation until they return to the website. Incidentally, I found one of Adam's bills recently. I'm surprised I don't find more of his, considering that he has sent out over 200,000 Georges.