Hope it doesn't rain, or we'll be soggy. Then again, if it does rain, it won't be the first time it has rained on my birthday. Two years ago, I was in Chesapeake / Virginia Beach and experienced Hurricane Isabel firsthand. It wasn't nearly as bad as Hurricane Katrina, but it did shut down the region, cause a power outage, knock down a bunch of trees, and wash away a number of piers. (such as this one, and also the geocache next to it)
Anyway, enough rambling. Moving on to something even less important:
1. Who is your mobile phone provider, and how many minutes are in your plan?
Sprint. 300 minutes, of which I use maybe 5 minutes.
2. What program do you primarily use for instant messaging?
I have Gaim and Google Talk installed, but I don't use those much.
3. Who do you send and receive text messages from most?
The Where's George website. I get a message for every hit.
4. What area code do you live in?
5. What year did you first get an e-mail address and do you still use it?
1991. No, that was a school email address.