1. What kind of computer do you have? (Mac, iBook, Dell, etc.)
Desktop: Dell Dimension 4550
Laptop: Dell Inspiron 1150
2. How old is it? Are you happy with it?
Desktop: 3 years.
Laptop: 1 year 4 months.
Both work just fine.
3. How many computers are in your household? (at home if you are away at school)
There's also an old laptop that is no longer in use, but would still run a barebones Linux installation just fine. (Last I checked anyway. Who knows if it's still working any more?)
4. What are your favorite games/timewasters on your computer?
Is there anything here that isn't a timewaster?
Hmm... I'd say K-Meleon because I do nearly everything through it and often tinker with and reconfigure the web browser itself.
5. If money were no object, what kind of computer would you like to have?
Let's start with this list and go from there.
1. What is the most important thing you've ever lost?
My mind. No... wait, that isn't important.
2. When is the last time you lost your keys?
Hmm... I don't remember.
3. Have you ever felt like you've lost your mind?
4. Are you likely to ask for directions when lost or to continue to wander?
Nah... GPS and basemap are sufficient.
5. Numerology: reliable or just a load of bunk?