1. How long have you had your LiveJournal/blog?
3 years and 3 months.
2. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your LiveJournal/blog?
Apparently, it's about geocaching, food, software,
3. If you could change something about your personal blogging style, what would it be?
I would write more about cabbages and kings.
Also, ships and sealing wax.
4. What are your criteria for adding someone to your friends list/blog roll?
I rarely seek out people to add any more, but I'll reciprocate almost anyone who isn't a psycho serial adder.
5. Name one thing that you've never before written about in your LJ/blog.
The number of spiders accidentally eaten per year.
1. Have you ever been to the emergency room?
2. What's the worst pain you've ever had?
When I ripped a toenail off in the door late at night and had to go to the emergency room.
3. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex?
I never thought about that, but most doctors I've seen were men.
4. Do you take vitamins?
Darn. Knew I forgot something.
5. Would you prefer to go to the doctor, the dentist or go sky diving?
The doctor. It's not so bad if you're just going there for the flu or something like that.
1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Get out of bed.
2. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
Lie down. Boy, these are easy questions.
3. What are some of your guilty pleasures?
Popeye's chicken. Could eat that all week. Actually, I did eat that all week.
4. What are some of your pet peeves?
People who say they're going to go and replace/repair their geocache in a week or two, and then it just sits there for months and months.
5. What is the one bad habit you just can't seem to break?
Picking up ballpoint pens from the parking lot and using them. WHY do I do that?