1. Favorite brand of jeans:
2. Magazine you read regularly:
eWeek. It's free and has Spencer's napkins.
3. If a button came off your clothing, could you sew it back on?
Yes. I've also patched holes in clothing, done minor fursuit repairs, and converted a lady's purse into a normal-looking coin purse.
4. Have you ever had a curfew?
One time, there was that whole martial law thing... oh wait, it was in my father's time.
5. Most dangerous thing you've done:
Uhh... I've been a few feet from the edge of a cliff a couple of times.
1. What do you do for fun?
Read my journal and see. :)
2. Is there a person from your past you would like to talk to again, even if it would be a potentially painful conversation?
No, there isn't. Go away.
3. What is your favorite comfort food?
A box of Popeye's spicy fried chicken. Oh wait... that's discomfort food.
Fish porridge is pretty good for that.
4. What is your preferred form of self-expression? (Do you dance; or express yourself through music, conversation, etc.)
Answering Friday Five.
Umm... maybe not.
5. You just received $5000; what do you spend it on?
Just because it's interesting, the Nokia 770 Tablet.
Okay, how about the Garmin StreetPilot c330? Pre-loaded maps and voice directions would be useful sometimes.
$4,000 remaining. Man, this is harder than it sounds.
500oz of silver bullion?
1. What is the most annoying imperfection of the one you love?
2. What if the most adorable imperfection of the one you love?
3. What is the worst character in a friend that you can overlook?
Not picking up the tab because then I can use more Where's George bills!
4. What is the best character in a friend that you can't live without?
5. What is more important to you - having friends or having a significant other?
Well, I don't seem to be placing any importance at all to having a S.O.
The temperature dropped to 32°F this evening, so I can now say that it's freezing!