1. What's on your feet?
2. Turn to your right -- what do you see?
A bookcase with books, software CDs, a dictionary. (which I'm not sure why I need to have right here because I can always look up words on the web)
3. What is the last thing you ate?
Peanuts roasted in the shell from a 5lb bag of peanuts.
4. What can you smell right now?
5. Do you wear hats?
Sometimes. Especially orange ones so that I won't get shot at during hunting season.
1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Strangely enough, what I am now.
2. Did you follow through? If not, what happened?
3. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid?If not, is it better or worse?
Now that I am what I wanted to be, I want to do something else. Darn.
4. Paradoxes aside, if you could time-travel back to when you were 10 years old, what would you tell your 10-year-old self?
Huh? I'd have to travel back a lot more than 10 years! You know what would be the most useful thing to do? Bring a list of stocks and tell your early self to load up on those on certain dates. Then you can return to the present and be bigger than Buffett. (ooh, alliteration :) )
5. Do you think the child you were, would like the adult you've become?
The child I was would love it. But I didn't have much back then.
1. What is the silliest thing you do to make yourself look better?
Wear a fursuit. :)
2. How far would you go to make yourself look better in the future?
About 120 miles. Wait a minute... how does that make anyone look better?
3. What is the first thing you notice in a person's appearance?
Opacity. (Wow! You block light!)
4. What is the one thing you least notice in a person's appearance?
Toenail length. (Has it been 3 months since you clipped them?)
5. In your opinion, what country has the best looking people overall?
I don't know, but we can make one of the micronations the one. Suppose we take Miss Greater Hartford and Miss East Windsor and move them temporarily to the Principality of Sealand. In a small population, it doesn't take many beauty contestants to raise the average significantly.