Then I went to Quiznos in Ramsey. Clipped another coupon from a sheet of coupons and got the Turkey Bacon Guacamole and the Double BLT.
1. What's your favorite radio station?
I switch between a whole bunch of stations: WABC 770AM, WOR 710AM, 95.5 PLJ, 101.1 Jack-FM, Mix 102.7.
2. How would you describe the format?
WABC, WOR = talk radio. (WOR, World's Oldest Radio :) )
PLJ, Jack = contemporary.
102.7 = contemporary + dance.
3. Do you think satellite radio will become commonplace, like subscribing to cable TV?
I don't subscribe to cable TV, so there! :)
The two satellite radio providers are both bleeding through capital like crazy right now, so it's a bit of a long shot. Can they turn a profit before going broke? Or will people give up their satellite radio subscriptions when the Greenspan economy goes bust? Or will satellite radio be usurped by something else altogether, such as wi-fi/wimax internet radio?
4. Have you thought about buying a satellite radio subscription?
No, there's a lot of no-fee radio so I don't need it.
5. When is the last time you said goodbye?
This evening, to Victor, the Quiznos store manager, at closing time.
1. What is the oldest object in the room with you?
A silver certificate from the 1930s. I also have a coin from around the beginning of the 20th century, but I think it's in the other room.
2. What is the newest?
I just started a new bag of peanuts, but the mail that I brought into the room may be newer.
3. What is your favorite object in the room with you?
This, this, this, or this.
4. What is the most valuable object?
1. This computer: $800 with two years of depreciation, so ??
2. Fursuit in the closet: $500+ to an interested buyer?
3. Animation cel hanging on the wall: $300+ ?
5. What is the ugliest object?
Army surplus flare box. Needs to be repainted and hidden in the woods somewhere.