1. What is the most adventurous food you've ever tried?
2. What is the most adventurous food you'd be willing to try?
Snake meat, probably. I haven't had that before.
3. Would you have a problem eating dog meat and why or why not?
Yes, because it goes against cultural norms. And besides, we already have a bad reputation for eating dog meat.
4. For the most part, do you consider your diet to be balanced?
5. Which is more appealing- being a vegetarian for the rest of your life or being a strict carnivore for the rest of your life?
I don't find either choice appealing in the long run. Becoming a vegetarian would mean no eggs or dairy products. Becoming a strict carnivore would exclude lots of great fruits. I suppose becoming a vegetarian would be more appealing, if only for health reasons.
1. Are you timely or always late?
I can't be Timely because that's another geocacher's handle. :)
2. Do you wear a watch?
No. There's no need because the cellphone has a time display.
3. What is the most important event you have been late for?
A job interview in Long Island. Perhaps it was for the best that I didn't get that one because a little later, they announced a big layoff.
4. What kind of system you have for keeping track of your bills?
Someone already said this, but Where's George. :)
5. What is your favorite time of day?