1. What do you normally eat for breakfast?
These days... usually something from the Chinese supermarket: pork buns, fried noodles, or porridge.
2. Are you more likely to drink coffee or tea?
Tea. Green, iced, Wawa.
3. Would you consider yourself a good cook?
I have years of training in the art of putting something frozen in the microwave oven and microwaving it. :)
4. What is your favorite meal?
5. Green eggs and ham: would you eat it?
Yes. It's just the color that's different.
1. What is your preferred trusted news source?
Nowadays, news/talk radio and 321gold.
2. What is a news source that you will never trust?
Malaysian newspapers. I've read several different versions of the Squatgate story already, although to be fair, they were just repeating what the politicians were saying.
3. What is the news topic during the last calendar year that you feel got the worst coverage?
Fed announcement that they'll discontinue the reporting of M3. (so that they can do their dirty work in private)
4. What news item do you feel got too much coverage in the last calendar year?
Controversial, but probably the Terry Schiavo case. Should've left it as an in-family matter.
5. If you had complete control of your favored news source(s) (answer to question 1), what would you do with it that is not already being done?
More teddy bears!