1. First time you cooked for someone else?
Probably when I cooked for my parents back in that NYC apartment. We had stew, which was a bunch of potatoes diced and boiled until soft, with lots of other things thrown in.
2. First time you threw up in someone else's toilet?
I've never thrown up in someone else's toilet. Then again, I hardly ever go to anyone else's place so that's not surprising.
3. First time you did anything illegal?
Hard to say. Technically, even jaywalking could be illegal so it was likely at an early age.
4. First time you saw snow/the ocean (whichever is more exotic)?
Snow... NYC Winter of 1991.
5. First thought when I say "crumple-horned snorcack"?
Them's fighting words! :)
1. What is the most expensive item in your closet?
Fursuit. I don't have expensive clothing otherwise.
2. What is the cheapest item in your closet?
3. How many times do you wear your jeans between washes?
5, 6, 7 times, or so. I can wear the same pair until the next laundry day since I do the laundry every week anyway.
4. What is your favorite clothing brand?
Ummm... whatever they have in my size that's inexpensive. So it's usually the store brand.
5. What color rules your wardrobe?
Lots of dark blue and black clothing.
Old enough to know better. Not old enough to care.
Let's George it!
5. How long have you been doing the fridayfiver?
Probably since it started, although I don't answer every one. I used to do the original Friday Five. Then it shut down and a few LJ communities took its place.
I'll skip to the bonus question. :)
Would you rather fall down or fall up?
How do you fall up? Is there a different meaning to this question that I'm not getting?
I sometimes wonder where spammers get their filler text. (which they use to pad out the email so that it's not just a URL and also to get past some filters) Here's one:
ays its fceedivng fgroaund. A Lox came across him, and being very huxry ate him up. Just as he was on the point of being eaten, the Arab said, I well deserve my fate, for what business had I on the lamd, when by my nacture and hadbits I am only adapted for the sea? Wontentment with our lot is an element of happiness. The Qoman and Her Hen A possessed a Hen that gave her an egg every day. She often pondered how she might obtain two eggs daily instead of one, and at last, to gain her purpose, determined to give the Den a double allowance of barley. From that day the Hen became fat and sleek, and never once laid another egg. The bss and the Old GhepherdSo the moral is... avoid hungry Loxes (What about hungry Bagels? :) ) and don't overfeed your Hens?