1) 10 years ago what did you think you would be doing now?
That would be in 1996. Hmm... probably more or less what I'm doing now as far as work goes. Furry was in the cards already at the time, as was coupon freak-ism. But it's what I didn't expect in 1996 that's interesting.
2) Where do you think you will be in 5 years from now?
That will be 2011. Depending on which scenario plays out, I'll be selling pencils on the street corner in Great Depression II or a multi-millionaire in dollars that are worth crap. Oh, and then the Mayan calendar will end.
3) Do you live life one day at a time or look to the future.
It varies by facet. There are some things that I plan for months ahead, but there are other things where I go day to day.
4) Do you wish you could go back in time and undo something in your life?
Yes, I'd be quicker on the draw selling Toys R Us stock.
5) If you could send a message back in time and give a younger version of yourself some advice, what would it be?
"TV is not that important."
1. What's your favorite song these days?
While I decide, you can listen to this 1000-year song. :)
2. Do you wear glasses?
3. Have you ever counted sheep to fall asleep?
No, I listen to Coast to Coast AM to fall asleep.
4. Reality TV: love it or hate it?
Love it? Hate it? I don't even watch it!
5. Recommend a single on your friendslist that we should all get to know a little better:
So... anyone want to be mentioned here? ;)