1. A bear and a tiger are approaching you. What do you do?
The only place that could happen around here is the zoo. So I might take pictures of both of them.
2. You win an all-expense paid trip to North Korea for a week. Do you go?
Sure. Maybe Kim Jong-Il will show me his Daffy Duck video collection before sending me to the gulag.
3. There's nothing to do but read the Constitution, watch a crappy Anna Nicole Smith B-movie or listen to bad gangsta rap. What do you do?
Read the Constitution. More people ought to read it to see what it really says.
4. You're stung by a jellyfish on the beach. Do you pee on yourself?
No, if I had to pee, I'd have peed in the seawater already. :)
5. You're abducted by aliens. What's the first thing you say to them?
Oh boy, the SETI project has got to see this.
Also from manonica:
1. What is the easiest money you've ever made?
Interest and dividend income. You don't have to do anything for that so it has to be easy.
2. What is the hardest thing you've ever had to do to to earn money?
Deliver the New York Times. Actually, that job paid better than collecting bottles to return for the bottle deposit, which I also did once or twice.
3. Other than money, what is the best inheritance anyone could ever leave you?
A family business.
A large jade monkey.
4. Even if you didn't need to, would you still work?
Actually, I do quite a number of things that don't pay anything. So yes, I'd probably still do those.
5. What is the most you've ever spent for something really dumb?
It's debatable as to what constitutes dumb (Some folks might point out that some of my recent purchases were totally unnecessary.), but I think I've spent at least a few hundred dollars on something useless before.