Also got the silver "Year of the Dog" coin: heads, tails. There is quite a bit of detail on the dog design. I'll probably get a few of the other lunar year animals too, although maybe not all of them because there's not much space left in the safe deposit box.
A bunch of other things happened, but it's a 3-day weekend so I won't dwell on those. I'll cash the Powerball ticket (won
1. How many places have you lived in your life?
Five. Counting the times I moved within the same city will add a few more to the number.
2. Which was your favorite and why and what street was it on?
I guess the Washington Heights location wasn't that bad either because of access to the city. I just didn't like the constant street music, the crime, and the chalk outlines.
3. If you could live anywhere for the rest of your life, where would it be?
I've heard some good things about Nicaragua, but real estate there isn't quite as cheap now as it was because of all the expatriates relocating there. Can I buy an island somewhere?
4. What would your ideal home have in it?
Seven rooms. Then I can use a different room each day of the week.
Well no, seriously, lots of floorspace because I like to spread out whatever I'm working on, which I can't do right now. Also, lots of bathrooms so that I don't have to wait for anyone else to finish.
5. Can you describe your current crib?
1. A bed with high sides for a young child or baby.
1. A small building, usually with slatted sides, for storing corn.
2. A rack or trough for fodder; a manger.
3. A stall for cattle.
Well... it holds a lot of corn! :)
1. Where did you grow up?
Answer #1: Mostly in Malaysia.
Answer #2: I grew up?
2. Have you ever been to Indiana?
No, unless I unknowingly crossed over to the state while in the Chicago area.
3. Describe yourself at age 18:
College freshman. Took school way more seriously than I did later on.
4. How do you deal with pain?
I... take two aspirin and call the doctor in the morning.
5. When is the last time you screwed up?
Last week, I was cutting a bagel and... oops, there goes that finger!
No, it was just a little nick. :)