The day started off rainy, but it turned out to be pretty fine weather by the late afternoon. As a plus, all the rain fell while I was driving from Edison to Point Pleasant so I didn't get wet at all. Since I solved the puzzle a few days ago, I went to do the "Sharpies of Many Colors" geocache. Easy. Also did the "TAE Info Trail" cache. Both of the caches were in the woods behind the Thomas Edison museum and memorial tower in Edison. At "On the way to LBI #2", there was a state trooper in the rest area. So I brought the cache out to show him what was inside. Hope he spreads the word back at the state police barracks, so they'll know why people are going into the woods there. After that, I crossed over to LBI to bag a series of caches going up the island. And finally, I finished up with the "Green Street Park Micro", a troubled cache that somehow seems to get stuck inside its hiding spot every time I go for it. Got home and was exhausted, so I fell asleep for 9 hours. In the style of d4b: Slept 12:30-9:30; 9h. The next day, I came across an article on the Jersey Shore in my feed reader. LBI differs a bit from that description. It's more residential than touristy, so parking is free (at the locations where I parked anyway) and not a problem, and I didn't see any signs about beach tags/bracelets. There are also several Wawa stores along the main road, so I had no problems getting green tea iced tea when I was "thirsty for something wet". Sharpies of Many Colors (New Jersey) TAE Info Trail (New Jersey ) Shorebound on Route 35 (New Jersey) Foreign Currency Exchange/Depository (New Jersey ) Pocket Park Pod (New Jersey) Pinecone (New Jersey ) On the way to LBI # 2 (New Jersey) LBI Series # 6 (Surf City) (New Jersey ) LBI Series # 2 (Harvey Cedars) (New Jersey) LBI Series # 3 (High Bar Harbor) (New Jersey ) LBI Series # 7 (High Bar Harbor #2) (New Jersey) Green Street Park Micro (New Jersey )