This is a typical bandwidth test result over my cable internet connection:
However, this afternoon, I tried the test using the borrowed wi-fi connection in downtown Ramsey and got this:
Wow! I just might have to go there more often. :)
I noticed that, in the K-MeleonCCF 0.05.6.2 package that came out recently, the functions for moving up a directory and moving to the top level were missing. So I implemented them myself in Lua. This is the same idea as the Digger extension for Firefox. Ideally though, it needs to pop up a menu showing the parent directories all the way up to the root, but there's always Version 2. (And besides, I have to figure out the GUI library first.)
Scripting is both a strength and weakness of K-Meleon. On the one hand, many of K-Meleon's missing features (compared to Firefox + extensions, that is) can be done in K-Meleon scripts. But on the other hand, it's not always simple or well-documented, and you'll probably have to figure it all out yourself because the user community isn't very large or active.