1. What was the most sick that you've ever been?
I've had chicken pox, mumps, and food poisoning. How do you compare levels of sickness?
2. What disease are you afraid of getting?
3. Are you a big baby when it comes to taking medicine/shots for your illnesses?
4. Is going to the doctor really THAT bad?
Yes. Just take a look at that doctor's bill!
5. Would you have the flu twice a month if you were paid $1,000 for having it?
Twice a month for how many months?
What was the last thing taken from you without your permission?
Sales taxes. I never gave the state my permission for that.
Who was the photographer the last time a picture of you was taken?
No idea. Probably someone at Pompton Day.
When were you last taken by surprise?
Every day is a surprise.
When were you last taken for a ride (interpret literally or figuratively!)?
Every time the Federal Reserve boosts money supply and debases the US$ because I still have some of that.
Where were you the last time you wished to be taken away from all this?
At the horribly-inefficient Malaysian Consulate, waiting for them to deal with my passport renewal application.
From Five on Friday:
1. What do you consider to be your strongest talent?
Hard to say any more. I had talent. Then I got tired of it. Now, I just answer Friday Five.
2. Do you have any other talents that you're particularly fond of?
Answering Friday Five.
3. Describe one talent you wish you possessed?
Answering two Friday Fives at the same time!
4. How do you display or make use of your talents?
Here it is.
5. What do you think drives so many people to watch and/or participate in talent shows and competitions?
Because there's nothing good on TV.