From Five on Friday:
1. Do you feel that you are you a lucky person?
2. Have you ever won a contest, sweepstakes, or raffle?
3. In your opinion, what constitutes a good prize?
A dollar amount that ends in "million".
4. How often do you enter your name into sweepstakes or raffle drawings?
I'll consider it any time entry is free.
5. What is the best thing you have ever won? (prize, award, recognition, etc.)
I also won 3rd place in a national math competition back in the old country but that was a long time ago.
1. What's your personal hell?
Giving in to people who are demanding and ungrateful.
2. Do you prefer brightly lit rooms or dim spaces?
Depends. Need a bright room for photography.
3. What's the weather like today?
60°F and a bit of rain.
4. Is it easy to be you?
It's easy for me anyway. :)
5. Friday fill-in:
My heaven is ____.
1. What was the last thing you baked?
A pie of some kind. The last time I baked was late last year.
2. What was the last thing you tried on for size?
$12 pair of pants at Target. I needed to be sure about sizing because I was in between sizes.
3. What was the last thing you purchased on credit?
Zipper Ease sticks because it was an online order.
4. What was the last thing you put a postage stamp on?
A postcard to Austria for Postcrossing.
5. What was the last thing you took a photo of?
Double Chicken Tendercrisp.
1. Do you ever experience insomnia?
2. If you do, what form does it take? You have trouble falling asleep? You wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep? Something else? If you don't, please take a little nap for me right now and tell me how it felt, instead.
If I can't sleep, I just stay up a little later and answer Friday Five. :)
3. Have you ever used herbs, drugs or other medications in order to fall asleep or stay awake?
Haven't used any sleep aids in over a decade.
4. Whether through insomnia or other circumstances, how does not getting enough sleep impact you, physically and mentally?
I move a bit more slowly.
5. Can you still function normally when you're short on sleep?
You say that like I function normally when I'm not short on sleep. :)