Yesterday's excursion was to a nearby park in Upper Saddle River for the Saddle River Walk geocache. It's only about 1.5 miles from home! Nevertheless, I saved it for lunchtime because the weather wasn't so good in the morning. This was a two-stage multicache. The first stage was next to the ballfield and contained only the coordinates to the second stage. The second stage was by the Riverwalk, a trail near the Saddle River. (Yes, that's the same river that took away half the Lake St. bridge after heavy rain a few years ago. Looks so calm now.)
Then this afternoon, I went to Sloan Park in Bloomingdale (the town, not the department store) for the Sloan Park geocache. It was a very quick geocache, so I took a few more minutes to look at the war memorial and cannon.
1. What do you resent?
That ARM rates will be frozen to protect people who took out mortgages they couldn't afford in the first place. This, of course, is at the expense of investors who were the source of the capital.
2. What is your most recent occupation?
3. What are you presently wearing?
Hockey jersey and pajamas.
4. What presents have you bought?
5. Whose presence would you enjoy tonight?
Oh, just leave me alone with Friday Five. :)
From the altfriday5:
1. Do you have hobbies? If so, what are they?
Geocaching, Where's George, photography, postcrossing, fursuiting,
2. Do you change hobbies frequently, stick with a couple for a long period of time, or something in between?
I seem to stay with hobbies for at least five years. Longer, for some.
3. How did you/do you get into your hobbies?
Found out about those on the web. Some were suggestions from friends.
4. Are your hobbies introverted pleasures (things you do alone) or extroverted ones (things you do with other people or some of each? How so?
Depends on the hobby. I tend to do most of them on my own, but I've been to gatherings for geocaching and Where's George. Mascot gigs, of course, are done together with other people.
5. Are your hobbies distractions from the rest of your life or extensions of it?
Sometimes, I think those are my life.
1. Are you a mentalist or an illusionist?
Some say I'm mental. :)
2. You're on a roll. Do you feel the roll you're on?
Only if it's a tuna avocado roll.
3. How many performances a week?
How many can you handle? :)
4. Is there a little bit of Evel Knievel in you?
He passed away today.
5. How much of what you do is physical, by the way?
It's always a mix of physical and mental. Even when I answer Friday Five, I need to hit the keys.