Rainy day, so on to Friday Five...
From the altfriday5:
1. What position do you usually sleep in?
On my back.
2. How soundly do you usually sleep?
Quite. I used to not sleep well but a few years ago, I stopped worrying about things at night.
3. What kind of bed and bedding do you prefer (e.g., hard or soft bed, thick or thin comforter, feather or foam pillows, etc.)? Why?
I just sleep on a mattress on the floor. Simple.
4. Do you usually sleep alone or with others (people or animals)? Which way do you sleep better? Why?
Do stuffed animals count? :)
5. Do you usually find it easy to sleep in strange situations (e.g. on a plane, in a tent, etc.)? Why or why not?
I've never been able to sleep on a plane, on a train, on a bus, or wherever. It's just not the same as a mattress on the floor! Seriously, I find it hard to sleep sitting up. I've gotten a bit better at sleeping in motels though, but I tend to go back to the same motel on subsequent trips to the same area.
1. Do you believe you can have more than one soulmate in life?
I'll tell you after I find the first one.
2. Are you with that soulmate now?
3. If not, how long did your relationship with your soulmate last?
4. Do you still think about your soulmate, if you are not together?
I might if I had one.
5. IF you're not together, do you think your soulmate still thinks about you?
It's possible, if I had one.
1. What are you set on?
Answering Friday Five!
2. What do you have to do right?
Answer Friday Five!
3. Have any kids?
No, and that's why I'm answering Friday Five.
4. Are you patient?
Yes, I'm patiently answering Friday Five.
5. Friday fill-in:
I know if I put my mind to it ______.
... I can answer Friday Five!
From Five on Friday:
1. Cake or pie?
2. What is your favorite kind of candy?
Kit Kat bars.
3. Do you actually like conversation hearts?
4. Would you prefer chocolates or flowers from a loved one?
How about flowers made of chocolate?
5. What is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you?
Someone gave me a LED flashlight.
But you still have the opportunity to top that with flowers made of chocolate. Do it! :)
1. Which open-all-night establishment has been a lifesaver for you?
24-hour CVS in Park Ridge.
2. What open-all-night establishment is closest to where you live?
The On The Run convenience store at Exxon just half a mile away is the closest. I've been there as late as 2am. Actually, it should be as early as 2am because that's the time of night when I started driving to Pittsburgh.
3. What nonexistent open-all-night establishment could you really use in your life?
All-night oil change and tire rotation.
4. Which open-all-night establishment in your town is least likely ever to see your patronage in the wee hours of the morning?
The 7-Eleven on the other side of town.
5. Have you ever purchased anything advertised on television late, late at night?
No. I don't even watch those infomercials.