It was already dark but I saw an easy sidewalk cache pop up in Englewood. So I went and found It's a triangle! Of course, that's easier said than done because getting there from my place is one of the slowest drives in the county. Lots of intersections and traffic lights along the way. Once there though, I parked a mere 90 feet from the cache site and it was by the triangular park just across the road. After that, I went to the Chinese supermarket in River Edge for takeout dinner and a few supplies.
1. Do you ever wonder if the way you see things visually aren't how other people see them?
Are you saying you don't see the green elephants?
2. What kind of sounds are the most annoying?
After this evening, I'd have to say the most annoying sound is the horn of an impatient motorist.
3. When walking through a store, do you shop with your hands by touching/feeling the texture of things?
Only if it is fabric (including clothes) or plush toys.
4. If you could only smell three scents for the rest of your life, what would they be?
I expected the answer would be all good smells at first but wouldn't you need to be forewarned when food has gone bad? So I'd say one of the answers has to be the smell when something has gone rotten or spoiled or contaminated. Darn. That took up 3 scents already.
5. What sorts of things do you savor when eating them?
The "fried" of the fried fish.
From the altfriday5:
1. How much do you like chocolate (not at all, a little, a lot)?
2. How much chocolate do you usually eat on a regular basis?
Unusually none, except when I can get it on sale after Halloween, Christmas, and Easter.
3. What is your favourite kind of chocolate (white, milk, dark; brands; bars; flavours)? Why?
Kit Kat bars.
4. What is the best chocolate you've ever had? What is the most you've ever paid for chocolate?
There was that weird European chocolate that I don't remember the name of but I didn't pay for it.
Most I ever paid was at a chocolate factory but even those were discounted irregular chocolates.
5. What is the worst chocolate you've ever had?
Well, there was that chocolate that had mold on it.
1. Favorite shoes?
Sneakers with velcro. If you include slippers, then paw slippers.
2. What time does the sun set near you?
3. Do you like spending time in the sun?
Not if it is too hot.
4. Do you burn or tan?
5. Monopoly: yay! or no way!
The board game or the market condition?