It started snowing last night and by the afternoon, there was around 6 inches of snow. Work got called off on account of the weather, so I stayed home, got caught up on everything, made preparations for next weekend, and did the laundry.
1. What's a pretty good sign that your day at work or school is going to be rough?
If it involves some kind of Microsoft server software.
2. What's a pretty good sign that your day at work or school is going to be terrific?
If there's a free breakfast.
3. What's a pretty good sign that you should probably eat out?
If the kitchen burns down.
4. What's a pretty good sign that you're going to spend more money than you should?
If I'm doing something in Manhattan. Even parking is expensive.
5. What's a pretty good sign that someone you've just met is going to be a pretty good friend?
I don't know any more. I've met quite a number of people whom I thought were nice at first but got really mean when there was a difference in opinion.
1. If you had a choice, how would you prefer to die?
Death by chocolate.
2. If you were to be stuck on an island forever with just one person, would you rather that person be someone whom you hate but who loves you, or someone who hates you but whom you love?
I have not observed either combination.
3. Would you give all your assets, savings and possessions on a 50/50 gamble that could either find a cure for AIDS or render you bankrupt?
4. If you can have just one, would you rather marry for passion or security?
Security because that'll be good to have after the first week.
5. If God gave you a choice, would you rather raise a son or a daughter?
Neither. Well, maybe I'd raise some kind of potted plant.
1. Rice or bread?
I haven't had bread lately, so rice.
2. Chicken or beef?
3. Pizza or pasta?
3. Ice cream or cake?
4. Soda or fruit juice?
1. Hamburger or hotdog sandwiches?
Hot Dogs "all the way"
2. Spaghetti meat sauce or tomato sauce?
3. Apples or oranges?
4. Lay's Potato Chips or Doritos?
I actually would rather have Fritos.
5. Pepsi or Coke?
1. What can't you leave home without?
Wallet, keys, camera, phone, GPS receiver
2. What is your favorite clothing item in your closet?
I don't wear anything from the closet. All the clothes I use are hanging on the indoor clothes line.
3. What music is on repeat mode in your MP3 player nowadays?
4. What was the last movie you enjoyed thoroughly?
I watched Idiocracy recently on Youtube. Not sure that was enjoyable. 28 Days Later was good. That the movie is from 5 years ago might say something about how often I watch movies.
5. What current TV show do you look forward to weekly?
I don't watch TV.