Snowing again. It started this evening while I was at the Chinese supermarket getting a few items and it's coming down more heavily now.
The weather may interfere with tomorrow's plans but we'll see.
1. How long ago did you join LJ?
5 years 7 months ago.
2. How did you find out about LJ?
digeri told me.
3. If someone introduced you to LJ, is s/he still on your friends list?
4. Have you introduced anyone to LJ?
A few, but they don't use their livejournals.
5. Is your LJ public or friends only, and why?
Mostly public. It's not like much of this is worth hiding anyway. :)
1. How and when did you learn to swim?
I did some of that when I was little. Then in my first year of college, I took Beginner Swimming and got a certificate for that.
2. How and when did you learn to drive?
Back in the old country when I was 17.
3. How and when did you learn to tie your shoelaces?
When I was little. I don't remember.
4. How and when did you learn to cook?
I did some of that when I was in college, although everything I made seemed to be out of a single pot or pan in order to minimize washing up afterwards. Mostly by trial and error, I made potato and hotdog stew flavored with condiments saved from various eateries. I also made noodles in canned soup. My favorite was bacon-grease breakfast. Fry the bacon first. Then fry everything else in the oil left by the bacon.
5. How and when did you learn to type?
Some time after I got the first computer at the age of 13?