Visited two new geocaches in the afternoon. The first was Recalling Hall and Oates at Ramapo Reservation in Mahwah. This cache hide was based on one of Hall and Oates' hit songs, so I'm glad it wasn't Maneater. :)
After that, I headed down Route 17 to I aM Spider at Saddle River County Park in Glen Rock. That too was an easy cache. Then I left quickly to avoid loitering. Seriously though, I don't think that rule is enforced unless someone is being a nuisance. I saw some people just sitting in their cars at the parking area.
In the evening, I did maintenance on my geocache, Baby #9, at Chestnut Ridge Recreation Center. Looks like a small animal had nibbled on it. I replaced the film canister and log sheet. Then I got chicken quesadillas from Badlands Tacos in Ramsey.
1. Did you vote in your most recent applicable election? (If you're not yet old enough, do you plan to vote in the future?)
No. It was an early election in the old country and the consulate did not get the postal votes in on time, of course.
2. Have you ever protested or attended a march?
3. What political issue is the most important to you?
Ending the Federal Reserve system and returning to money based on gold and silver.
4. Are you a member of a party in your country? If so, which?
5. Do you ever plan to run for office?
No, but I might walk for office.
From Five on Friday:
1. Other than the official start of spring on the calender, what really signifies the start of spring for you?
Extra daylight for after-work geocaching, although the change in the start of DST made that happen a bit earlier in the year.
2. How severe is your spring cleaning bug this year?
Eh, I'll do that later.
3. What one thing says "spring" to you more than any other?
Flowers on the trees.
4. What are your springtime traditions?
Not wearing the overcoat any more.
5. When do you break out your spring and summer wardrobe? Do you follow the "no white before Easter" rule?
Other than no overcoat, I don't have any special wardrobe.
1. What was the last thing you filled out a written application for?
I think it was the form for parking at the Empire State Plaza in Albany.
2. What computer application software last impressed you with what it could do?
I think I'm getting a bit hard to impress with software. AutoHotkey and Ditto were the last two utilities I found useful enough to add to all my computers.
3. Where did you last apply a Band-Aid?
A few weeks ago. I got a cut on the side of a finger at a joint, which is the hardest place to apply a Band-Aid if you want it to stay on.
4. What's a rule that applies to many people in your life but not to you?
The Latte Factor since I don't consume lattes. :)
5. When were you last required to apply some elbow grease to something?
I don't know. I did apply zipper grease though. :)