50°F this afternoon. Rainy day, but not rainy enough to keep me from Army Cache. It's in a small wooded area in Ramsey, near the municipal pool. After that, I got a BBQ rib patty footlong sub from Subway in Ramsey. They are currently having a $5 footlong promo.
1. If you became ruler of the world, what three things would you do first?
I would measure things and assist in the drawing of straight lines. Oh, you didn't mean that kind of ruler!
2. If you were a superhero, what would be your name and what powers would you have?
The Ruler. I would measure things and assist in the drawing of... oh, never mind!
3. You can ask one question to someone who knows EVERYTHING. What is it?
What really happened to D.B. Cooper?
4. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
There are a few geocaches that I haven't been able to do because there are always people around in those areas. I'll try those.
5. If you saw a mythical/religious deity walking down the street, what would you do?
Question my sanity.
From Five on Friday:
1. When feel the urge to use the bathroom, do you hold it or go right away?
Depends on what I'm doing at the time. If I'm in the middle of frying a pancake, I'd finish that before going.
2. When was the last time you held hands with someone?
The last time it happened was at a charity event at the dance, and the mascot characters and kids were doing this holding hands in a circle thing.
3. Do you hold in your emotions or let them out?
I tend to hold it in too long and then let it all out in one go. It's not healthy.
4. If you play blackjack or poker, are you more likely to hold or fold on any given hand?
I haven't played in a very long time. It depends on the situation. In the words of Kenny Rogers:
"You got to know when to hold em,
know when to fold em,
Know when to walk away
and know when to run."
5. In general, can you hold your tongue? When you have a secret? When someone says something you don't agree with?
Of course. I just let loose lips over there do the talking.
1. Where can you get some really good pancakes?
I just make them. They go great with split pea soup.
2. How do you like your pancakes?
3. What's your theory on why restaurant waffles are so much more expensive than pancakes?
I don't order waffles at restaurants so I never noticed that. As in many consumer discretionary items, the price is what people are willing to pay.
4. The pancake chef is going whip up a batch of the most interesting, creative pancake invention you can imagine. What will you order?
Wrap the pancake around some fried fish and put curry on it. Serve with onions and cucumber, and butter pecan ice cream.
5. When was the last time someone made you pancakes, not counting visits to restaurants?
I don't remember.