1. Who gave you your last balloon, and what was the occasion?
Didn't happen in recent memory.
2. Who gave you your last scolding, and what was it for?
Don't remember. Probably that fellow at Moe's in Mahwah who told me I should've warned him about the mistake he was going to make, which is why I haven't been back.
3. Who gave you your last attaboy, and why?
Literally, the Radio Chick. She wrote that on the autographed photo.
4. Who gave you your last haircut?
Hairdresser at Supercuts.
5. Who gave you your last massage?
That hasn't happened in a long time.
1. Did you get an allowance as a kid, and if so, how much was it?
No, I didn't.
2. How old were you when you had your first job, and what was it?
18. Newspaper delivery in college. I did only weekends.
3. Which do you do better: save money or spend money?
Save money. I put people in China to shame. :)
4. Are people more likely to borrow money from you, or are you more likely to borrow from them?
Neither a borrower nor a lender be. Well, technically people borrow from me through an intermediary, e.g. Prosper, bonds, money market accounts.
5. What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
Car, and I paid in cash.
1. How well do you remember your life?
If I didn't blog and take photographs, I probably wouldn't remember last week!
2. How well do you remember other people's lives (i.e., through stories, or being present while something significant happened to them)?
I remember more about people who are closer to me, of course.
3. How well do you remember fictional stories or lives?
4. What is your first memory? How old were you at the time?
Learning how to read an analog clock... at around 2 years old, I think.
5. If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and the altfriday5. It can be anything you want -- good or bad. When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.
What?? Memes in Friday Five, which is itself a meme? Okay, let's see... I was answering altfriday5 one time.