1. What's too spicy for your tastes?
Anything at the habanero end of the scale. IMHO, heat that overwhelms the flavor is closer to masochism than good eating.
2. What's too sweet for your tastes?
Soda. I have to water it down.
3. What's too salty for your tastes?
The Dead Sea.
4. What's too bitter for your tastes?
Some medicine in pill form.
5. What's too sour for your tastes?
Certain kinds of pineapples are too sour for me.
1. Last party you went to?
If geocaching events count as parties, then I just went to one this evening. It was an ice cream social at Applegate Farm in Montclair. Otherwise... uhh... I think the last one was in December for freakylynx's birthday.
2. Do you pee in the shower?
Not if I can help it.
3. Have you ever fired a gun?
4. Where do you call home?
For now, here in Northern NJ.
5. What's your favorite board game?
1. Do you mark major changes or transitions in your life? How?
2. Do you plan for the future? How?
Yes. By being obsessive about saving.
3. How do you balance current needs/desires with projected or anticipated needs/desires?
What is this "balance" you speak of? :)
4. What's your favorite way to celebrate an accomplishment?
With good food. Oh wait, I do that every week!
5. What do you do when you get sidetracked from a goal?
There is no sidetrack if all tracks have potential.
1) what is one thing about you that you hate?
2) what is one thing about you that you love?
Not allergic to most common allergens.
3) if you had to change one thing about you what would it be and why?
Put in some perfect eyes. Maybe more than two. :)
4) what is one word that you would use to define yourself?
(Oh, that would be good for Adocu.)
5) imagine what you would look like in a perfect world...what do you look like?
Probably no different because the question presumes only that the world is perfect, not me.