1. When you go to the beach, lake, or pool, are you more likely to lower yourself gradually into cold water or to take a determined plunge and get it over with?
Lower gradually. Haven't done that beach thing lately but I have waded into shallow ponds to get island geocaches. Hardest part is getting wet at the edge of the pond. Once you're wet, you're wet and it doesn't matter.
2. How is this like (or unlike) your approach to other tasks or ordeals?
Every task is like that. Once you get started, it's easier to keep the ball rolling. Getting started is the problem.
3. When someone gives you flowers, are you more likely to let them turn completely brown and gross before throwing them out, or to discard them the moment they take on that sick-flower look?
I would rather not get flowers. Seems like a waste and it's the thought that counts anyway.
4. How is this like (or unlike) your approach to other gifts, purchases, or relationships?
I tend to give non-perishable items or gift certificates.
5. Think of your favorite movie (or a movie you really like, if you can't think of a favorite). Some people say that the reasons you love your favorite movie are related to what you value in romantic relationships. How is this true or untrue in your case?
I hope I don't have a relationship like The Cell or The Matrix. :)
1. What type of hair do you have? (Thin, Normal, Thick, Frizzy, etc.)
Straight and I'd say it's thick because it stands up when short.
2. What color is your hair currently?
3. What colors have you dyed/highlighted your hair?
I've never done that.
4. If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be?
I would not.
5. What is your hair's length?
Anywhere from half an inch to a few inches. Depends on how long it has been since the last haircut.
1. Who was the last new person you met? What were the circumstances?
BrokenLug. We happened to go to the "Ramsey Walking Path" geocache at the same time a few days ago.
2. What was the last meeting you attended? What were the circumstances?
Weekly meeting this morning at work.
3. How often do you meet new people, in general? Why?
Fairly often, mostly from running into new geocachers at cache sites.
4. How often do you attend meetings, in general? Why?
5. Describe your nightmare meeting and your dream meeting.
People make all the difference. I've had plenty of good meetings and bad meetings and it has always come down to whether we get along or fight.