I guess I'm being a bit antisocial this weekend because I'm skipping not one, but three events! The biggie is FA United. It's one of the items I'm cutting out this year as a result of not receiving an economic stimulus check and I am keeping my word. I am also not going to SEPAG Storms the Castle V in Doylestown and SEPAG Breakfast Club in Warrington. This pair of events is two hours from home, a distance which ordinarily won't stop me from attending, but this time around, I didn't have enough time to prepare for an all-day geocaching trip there. Instead, I'll wait for their September event in Lehigh Valley.
1. When is your birthday? (Be as specific or as vague as you like.)
2. How do you feel about it being the day or time of year that it is? How did you feel about it when you were a child?
It often falls at around the time of the mooncake festival, so it's extra festive.
3. What do you usually do to celebrate your birthday, if anything? Why?
Nothing special that I wouldn't do on a weekend. In 2003, I had Hurricane Isabel. :)
4. Describe your ideal birthday celebration, within reason (i.e., no breaking the laws of physics or plausibility).
I've been meaning to go to East Buffet in Huntington but I'm never on Long Island on my birthday. 200 dishes! jbadger, wanna do that?
5. Describe your ideal birthday celebration, without reason (i.e., break whatever laws you feel like).
Fursuiting in Space.
1. Of television programs that aired before you were born, what's your favorite?
I don't even watch today's TV.
2. What person of historical significance was from your neighborhood or city?
I don't know anyone of historical significance from here. Maybe one of these people will make history.
3. What's a story that's often been told about someone in your family in the years before you came along?
Not enough family history. Grandfather had TB. (tuberculosis, not travel bug :) )
4. Which of previous generations' dumb mistakes (in deed or thought) baffles you the most?
Again, not enough family history to know. I hope no one gambled away a tin mine or something like that.
5. What aspect of life in the good old days would you love to see a return to?
It was simpler back then. Now, there is just too much going on to keep track of.