This evening, I went to Mills Reservation in Cedar Grove for the Snoopin' For The Red Baron geocache. It wasn't far from the parking area but the straight-line approach is not recommended. My approach is not recommended either. I didn't know there was a trail intersection a bit ahead so I bushwhacked across to the cache site when I still had 250 feet to go. Even so, it was easy. Only did this one though because it was close to dusk and the second cache in this park requires climbing at or near a cliff. After that, I went to Garden State Plaza for some pseudo-Thai food.
Consumerist used a few of my photos recently. My photo of fries with gravy is in their Friday Flickr Pool Finds and my photo of a Panera Bread storefront is in an article on Panera Bread's better than expected customer service. (Thanks to thomasj for spotting the latter.)
1. Are you going to school this fall? If not, what was the most recent year of school you completed?
2. If yes, what kind of schooling are you doing (middle school, high school, undergraduate, graduate, etc.)?
3. Are you someone who enjoys/enjoyed going back to school?
4. Do/did you like back-to-school shopping? Why or why not?
No, except for the 1-cent pencils at Staples.
5. Are/were you a good student?
Not very. When I was in school, I spent a lot of my time doing things that were not related to my classes but still completed all my work and got good grades anyway.
1. What's your favorite orange-colored food?
I don't know but I could use some orange sherbet now.
2. What's the best way to drink orange juice?
There are other ways to drink orange juice?
3. Which candy's orange-colored pieces taste best?
Orange filling inside chocolate.
4. What are your feelings about orange soda?
It's an abomination. Where's my green tea iced tea?
5. When did you last wear an orange item of clothing?
Some time in the Spring. It's a blaze orange "I'm not a deer" hat.