I added my FurFright photos to this Flickr set so they're all in one place. As always, I don't have too many photos since I was in fursuit myself half the time. As an experiment, I suggested poses to fursuiters when I could think of good ones. Sometimes that helped and sometimes not.
When did you last...
1. scrounge for change (couch, ashtray, ect) to make a purchase?
Long ago when I ran out of quarters for laundry. I make sure that doesn't happen any more.
2. visit a dentist?
June 9, 2008 for the appointment, then again in July because of the insurance claim problem.
3. make a needed change to your life?
Fairly recently. I often make small incremental changes.
4. decide on a complete menu well in advance of the evening meal?
Last weekend. If it is a repeat visit to a restaurant, I often have an idea of what I'd like to order before getting there.
5. spend part of the day (other than daily hygiene) totally/mostly naked?
Day at the beach but that was so long ago. I don't even go to beaches any more unless there's a geocache under the boardwalk. :)
From the altfriday5:
1. When you're seeking comfort in your life, what do you look for?
Home. And plush. And split pea soup.
2. Do you have comfort foods? What are they? Can you make them yourself or does someone else have to make them?
Split pea soup. I can get that from a can. The Progresso brand is good enough.
3. How do you comfort other people?
4. Is it easy for you to meet your comfort needs or get them met?
I'd say pretty easy.
5. What's one thing you'd like people around you to know when you look to them for comfort?
Make some split pea soup. :)
1. Where's your favorite beach?
I don't like beaches much any more. It seems like every popular beach is full of litter. LBI on the Jersey Shore is nice. I still have shells from there.
2. Where's your favorite place to spend money?
Flushing Chinatown, not that I buy much.
3. Where's a good place to watch people?
Palisades Center Mall, although I can't say they're worth watching. :)
4. Where's a good place to be totally alone?
Deep into Ramapo Mountain State Forest, especially if you approach from the west or northwest.
5. Where's a place outside of work (or school) where you're likely to run into people from work (or school)?
I don't know. Hardly ever run into anyone from work outside of work.