Cloudy but no rain this afternoon. Went to two geocaches, A Man and a fast horse in Garfield and George Washington Slept Here-Imagine that on the other side of the Passaic River in Passaic. Both were easier than I thought, although the first one was just sitting out in the open on the concrete, so I think it needs maintenance. I also didn't have issues with parking at either location, which is a surprise for that urban area. Didn't even need to pay for parking because the city of Passaic has neglected to maintain its parking meters and several of those on that block were broken.
Tire is still losing air. However, I think I only need to pump it up every other day. In colder weather, it takes two days to go from 32 psi to 25 psi.
1. Could you live without your phone for 1 week for $500?
Sure, but it won't be a very productive week.
2. Whom do you talk to on the phone the most?
My parents, for length of time. TD Bank, Ramsey branch, for frequency.
3. Whom do you no longer talk to on the phone but wish you still did?
No answer for this.
4. If you could get ahold of one celebrity phone number, whose digits would you want?
Bernanke, although he'd probably hang up after I harangue him over his helicopter money drops.
5. Do you talk on the phone more or less than you used to?
No more or no less than before. I really don't use the phone much.
1. What usually marks the middle of your day?
2. From whom (or to whom) was your most recent middle-of-the-night phone call?
Parents. Their daytime is my nighttime so it works.
3. On what social, political, economic, or moral issue are you in the middle of the road?
How do you define middle of the road? The issues that matter to me are mainly economic, especially getting the Federal Reserve off of our backs and returning to a sound monetary system. Everything else, I would leave to either the individual or a local authority to decide.
4. How likely are you to give someone your middle finger?
Not likely, except on Long Island.
5. When were you last caught in the middle of a disagreement that really had nothing to do with you?
I don't remember the last time that happened.