1. How's your health?
Just fine. Thanks.
2. How was your day?
It was a relatively quiet day.
3. How's the weather?
4. How do you expect to get anywhere in life with an attitude like that?
By sheer awesomeness. :)
5. How many people made you smile today?
1. What made you happy this week?
Filling in my December calendar with events.
2. What made you sad?
I don't think anything did.
3. What made you angry?
Health insurance rate hike.
4. What are you looking forward to in the next week?
4-day weekend for Thanksgiving.
5. What are you not looking forward to?
Meeting next Tuesday.
From Five on Friday:
1. Where do you usually celebrate Thanksgiving? Do you host or visit someone else?
I'm on my own usually, either at home or out somewhere.
2. How formal or informal is your celebration? Do you dress for dinner?
3. What time do you eat? Do you go more for a brunch/lunch or a dinnertime celebration?
Celebration? If I'm outside, I'll eat some time after dusk somewhere that doesn't close early on this day, which could be a Chinese restaurant or a Wawa store.
4. What traditions do you observe?
Nothing on this day.
5. What are you doing for the Friday after the holiday this year?
Mascot gig at UCPN Festival of Trees on Long Island.
From the altfriday5:
1. Are you a city mouse or a country mouse? Why?
Country. I've lived in the city before but it got very irritating.
2. If finances weren't an issue, would you change how urban your residential environment is? If so, why? If not, why not?
Actually, it would be cheaper to move further out into the country. There are houses in Central Pennsylvania going for less than $50K.
3. If you travel, do you usually travel to places similar to where you live on the urban-rural axis, or different? Why? If you don't travel and had the opportunity, what kind of place would you go to and why?
I mix it up. Philadelphia Center City is easier to drive into than the center of Manhattan so I've been to the former more, but not recently.
4. How large an area do you consider your neighborhood? Do you explore it? If so, how often, and what do you look for/pay attention to?
It's just suburban sprawl with not much of a difference from town to town. Half the county could be considered my neighborhood. I explore it but mostly in the context of coming across unusual things while geocaching.
5. What is one thing you would wish to change in the cities in your country? What about rural areas? Suburbs?
More signs and clearer signs. I've made wrong turns in my own neighborhood quite a number of times and I can't imagine how an outsider would find his way around some of the trickier intersections. I also want people everywhere to stop littering.