1. What would you do right now, if money were not an issue?
I would go to one of the two Chinatowns in New York City for dinner because I really felt like Chinese tonight. Actually, money is not an issue for that but I didn't think it was worth the bother.
2. What would you do for the next three years, if money were not an issue?
50-state tour in an RV. (Getting to Hawaii might be a problem. :) ) That may not take 3 years but well, it depends on how much I want to do in each state.
3. What is bringing you the most joy right now that requires little or no money?
Answering Friday Five! Uhh... wait a minute.
4. What types of things do you find enjoyable that require no money?
No money at all? That's hard because even just sitting here writing this, I'm using electricity.
5. Is there anything you've been meaning to do for a long time, but put off because of money?
Retire to the countryside.
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
When I grow up??
2. What did you want to be when you were younger? How does this compare with your life now and your vision of your future life?
This is actually what I wanted to be. Funny that.
3. Are there dreams you've given up on for reasons other than changing desires? What made you give up on them, and how do you feel about them in hindsight?
No. Well, there was dictator-for-life of an island nation but that was not practical.
4. Are there things (like marriage or college) that you've always believed would be part of your life? Did you get them? Are you still looking? Have you moved on?
Marriage was somewhat expected as a life stage in the culture of the old country but I'm not looking very hard now.
5. What is part of your life now that you would never have imagined as a child or teenager?
Everything outside of work.