1. If you owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Realistically, it'll end up being either a sub shop or fast food since I've observed those the most.
2. What is your favorite restaurant and why?
Malaysian because it reminds me of the old country. I've been going to Curry Leaves in Flushing Chinatown, and Sentosa before that.
3. What is your favorite fast food place?
Long John Silver's, preferably not co-branded.
4. If you had to choose only one type of food to eat for a year, what would it be?
See #2. It would actually take me a year to try everything on the menu at Curry Leaves.
5. What is your favorite cereal?
1. What types of blogs do you usually read?
Let's check Google Reader... Most of the blogs I read have to do with personal finance, productivity, and computer programming.
2. What kinds of products do you usually buy when you shop online?
Toner cartridges, phone accessories, books. Those are much cheaper online.
3. What kinds of online videos do you usually spend time watching?
Whatever crazy stuff folks post to Livejournal and Friendfeed. I started to get into online TV but didn't have time after the holidays.
4. Besides Friday 5, what weekly memes do you particularly enjoy?
None right now.
5. Where do you like to go for streaming online music?