The "Check VSC System" warning came on again. This time, however, I see a pattern. On 3 occasions, this happened after filling up at a certain gas station. So I did a web search and found this forum thread where someone pointed out that a loose gas cap could be a problem. Perhaps the pump attendant at this gas station has a habit of not tightening the gas cap. If so, the fix is simple. I can tighten it myself. In any case, I have an appointment on Monday for a manufacturer recall service and I'll ask them to take a look at the car computer code while they have the car.
Also, the toilet at home is not working. The tank never fills up because the flap is not tight any more and is letting all the water out. Great.
1. What activity can you not believe you survived in your childhood?
Playing in the street.
2. What activity can you not believe kids get away with today?
Drugs, alcohol, gang violence, two paddleballs at the same time.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world live or dead, who would you choose to be?
I don't know. I'd pick someone with better eyesight.
4. A lot of people think they've been in love at 15 or 16 years old, do you think you now look back and think you were a stupid kid or do you believe that you were old enough to know what love is?
I'm still not old enough to know what love is.
5. Do you think it is possible to remain in love with someone you once loved, but haven't seen in a year?
I don't see why not.