1. This past week, were you more predator or prey?
2. Which Beatles song title could best be the title of your week? Click here for complete list of Beatles songs!
"A Hard Day's Night" or "Back in the USSR" depending on which significant event you look at.
3. "Roses are red / Violets are blue / ___________ / __________." How would you complete this poem so that it described this past week?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Timing belt is expensive
Hope the toilet doesn't break again now that the flapper is new.
4. How many pieces of unopened mail are sitting wherever you put your unopened mail?
None. I opened them all.
5. What was the best meal of the past seven days?
Duck noodles, last Sunday night.
From the altfriday5:
1. What inspires you to love a person? Be as specific or general as you like.
I'll let you know when it happens.
2. What inspires you to love an activity?
If it is fun and mostly self-directed.
3. Of all of your loves, which one has lasted the longest? Can be for a place, person, thing, activity, the moon, whatever. Which one's the oldest ongoing, and why?
Food. Need I say more?
4. What makes you feel loved?
If someone appreciates something that I do, that's plenty.
5. Do you have a favorite love poem? If so, what is it?
See Q3 in previous section. :)
1. If you were to have a scholarship created in your honor, what qualities would you look for in applicants (leadership, service, GPA, etc.)?
I would look for people in favor of limiting government and ending the fiat currency regime. That cuts out over 97% of the population.
2. Who would be eligible to apply for your scholarship (members of a certain major, ethnic group, sexuality, etc.)?
Q1 is quite enough.
3. Would it be need-based or not? Why?
Oh, everyone needs something.
4. What would you call it?
The Mogambo Guru Award.
5. If you made applicants write an essay, what would the topic be?
How the Federal Reserve and corrupt, ignorant people in positions of power are destroying the country, the economy, and the livelihoods of people.