1. Do you believe in good and/or bad luck?
Not sure what there is to believe in. Yes, there is randomness.
2. Do you believe there is one man/woman luckier than all the rest?
Of course. Some people experience more favorable outcomes than others by chance.
3. When was the last time you considered yourself lucky?
A few days ago, I sold out of SRS completely to take profit. The day after that, it dropped 25%. Was I lucky or did I happen to read the chart and see that it had topped?
4. What is the most unlucky thing to ever happen to you?
5. Where do you think luck (good or bad) comes from?
Random events. To be more specific, when you perceive a pattern in a series of random events, you think it is luck.
1. What's your favorite frozen heat-and-eat food?
2. How sensitive are you to cool temperatures?
I'm okay until it gets to around 20-25°F. Then it is COLD.
3. How many ice-cube trays are there in your freezer?
4. What aspect of your life seems to be frozen in place?
I've been living here for 14 years.
5. What's your favorite blanket like?
I haven't been using blankets. Packed those away a while back and didn't bring them out last Fall. I have a blue-striped comforter.