From the lj comm="altfriday5":
1. What's your favorite kind of weather?
60°F and not raining.
2. What do you most like to do when the weather outside is your favorite kind? What do you mostly end up doing?
3. What's your least favorite kind of weather?
4. What do you most like to do when the weather outside is your least favorite kind? What do you mostly end up doing?
Probably the same things, but I'll get wet.
5. Given the choice between a climate that's more or less the same year-round or one with varied weather depending on season, which would/do you choose? Why?
If it is consistently 60°F, I'd go for it.
1. To whom do you normally turn when you need to complain about something?
I believe in complaining to the responsible party if at all possible. Then I write about it here.
2. Which annual season-turning do you enjoy the most?
Summer to Fall. It means the end of hot weather.
3. Where can you get a really good turnover?
I haven't come across any really outstanding turnovers. I might as well just buy those frozen from the supermarket and bake them.
4. What's employee turnover like where you work?
Very low, seeing as how I've been here for 14 years.
5. One of the Wonder Twins could turn into any form of water, while the other could turn into any animal. Which of these powers would be more useful to you?
The ability to turn into any animal would be useful since for any given attribute, there's a species out there that surpasses us. I haven't seen the show in such a long time that I've forgotten what turning into water did.
1. Would you return to high school life for a week? Why or why not? (If you're currently in high school, would you redo your experiences so far?)
No, there's nothing great about that.
2. Who were/are you in high school?
I was me, only younger.
3. What was/is your favorite high school hangout? What did/do you do there?
Far corner of the field during P.E.
4. What were/are your favorite three songs in high school?
I don't remember.
5. What was the craziest thing you did in high school?
Camp out on school grounds because Boy Scouts back in the old country were pathetic.
1. What is this, some kind of joke?
Yes, it's Friday Five.
2. Just who do you think you are, anyway?
An answerer of Friday Five.
3. What difference does it make?
It adds to the pile of Friday Five answers on the web.
4. Do you expect me to believe that?
Sure, until the day you leave the fantasy world of Friday Five.
5. What does it all mean?
That we haven't come up with Saturday Six yet.