After that, there was still enough daylight for one more geocache so I went over to the Monksville Reservoir. I parked on a pullout at the bottom of a hill to the east of the reservoir and hiked up the hill for Fake Empire. There is a new trail, temporarily marked with red ribbons, going up the hill. It is still rough but usable.
Then I went to Paramus Park Mall for dinner. This mall is one of four malls in New Jersey potentially affected by the recent bankruptcy of General Growth Properties. I still had a bunch of Nathan's coupons so I got a cheesesteak.
What is your favorite food from each food group?
1. Bread (Grain) Group:
Taco salad shells.
2. Meat (Protein) Group:
Fish, especially fried
3. Vegetable Group:
4. Fruit Group:
5. Sugars, Fats and Oils:
Bacon. That has fat in it.
1. When did you last sleep in a tent?
2. What comes to mind when you think about relieving yourself in the great outdoors?
Perfectly natural thing to do.
3. Where's the best place you ever went camping?
Never went camping.
4. What's your favorite camp food?
5. What's your sleeping bag like?
Have one but never used it. It's packed away somewhere.