- Took the day off.
- Went geocaching around Central Jersey in on-and-off rainy weather.
- Found "Dead Man's Creek #1" but location is dubious and it is a buried cache, so I reported it and it is now archived.
- Went to "Welcome to... (Branchburg NJ) 2009" geocaching event in the evening. It was at Moe's in Branchburg. Had Close Talker with chicken.
- Rain early but fair weather later. Went geocaching on Long Island.
- Attended "WWFM-V Heckscher Park, Huntington" geocaching event. It was a flash mob event so it lasted only 15 minutes. Short and sweet.
- Digital camera broke so I used the cell phone camera the rest of the weekend. Currently bidding on eBay for a replacement.
- After the event, continued geocaching in Nassau County and then picked up more in Brooklyn and Queens. Lots of slow driving on city streets.
- Dinner was 4 items + rice at Box Five Buffet in Flushing Chinatown. They had fried fish!
- Fair weather early. Rain came in the afternoon, thankfully after the mascot gig.
- Mascot gig with yargo and grizz593 was for Walk MS at CIA in Hyde Park. Funniest part was when Grizz went into the changing area and I came out shortly after, kids started asking how the bear turned into the dog.
- Post-gig lunch was at Applebee's in Poughkeepsie. I had riblets.
- Found most of the new geocaches south and southeast of Poughkeepsie. Did 4 before the gig and 18 afterwards. The latter 18 were in the rain but the ones I picked were mostly close to parking.
- Dinner was fried fish at KFC/LJS in New Windsor. They weren't at their best. Service was slow, all the trash receptacles were full, and they had run out of plastic knives and forks. They only had spoons.