From the altfriday5:
1. Do you feel that colors affect your mood? If so, how?
Yes, but not as much as they used to.
2. Do you have a personal color palette, when it comes to clothing?
Black and dark blue.
3. What are the prevalent colors in your home? Is this intentional or accidental?
White, brown, blue, and dust. I don't think about color choices too much. It just happens.
4. What colors are prevalent in places you find restful, whether indoors or outside?
Blue, green, and brown mostly. Outside.
5. What is your most recent memory of noticing a color? What were the circumstances? Was it a pleasant or unpleasant experience?
I just noticed that my left middle toe was red. How did that happen??
1. If you could live in any period in history other than now, when would it be?
The 80s, before all this madness.
2. What knowledge or skills do you think you'd have to learn to be able to fit in your chosen period of history?
How to get information without using the web.
3. If you could take just one thing from the modern world back with you, what would it be?
Any personal computer from today would be far better than what I had back then.
4. What period in history would you hate to have lived in?
5. What thing from the past would you like to see make a comeback?
1. What's your favorite card game?
2. What's your favorite roll-the-dice-and-move game?
Risk. Well, it's actually a roll-the-dice-and-attack game.
3. What's your favorite playground game?
Sitting on Socrates? :)
4. What's your favorite party game?
There are party games? It's usually just people hanging around talking and drinking and so I don't even attend. I should find better parties.
5. What's your favorite computer game?
Currently, Skyrates, even though I've gone down to playing only a few minutes a day.