The big clean-out continues. I sorted out the kitchen cupboards this week. Boy, it's amazing the amount of stuff I accumulated. I have no idea why I saved all those soda cups and takeout containers. Those don't make good geocaches anyway. The jelly jars do have some collectible value though, so I'll try selling those first. There are also a bunch of kitchen utensils and appliances that I haven't been using. I'll donate those to the thrift store.
1. What is the longest you've gone between haircuts?
Half a year.
2. What is the shortest hour of the day?
Huh? Each hour is an hour long.
3. What is the longest line you've ever stood in?
I figure it was probably at an amusement park, which is why I don't go to amusement parks any more.
4. Who's your shortest adult friend?
Musclemusher, perhaps? I need to measure all of you. :)
5. Who among your current friends have you known the longest?
There are a few people on Facebook I know from back in the old country.
1. What bad habits do you have?
- Going to sleep late.
- Cluttering up my place with all kinds of things, just in case I need those.
- Holding grudges against people, organizations, businesses, towns, states, governments.
- Continuing to wear socks that have holes in them. (Well, I tried to stop that this year except that I noticed it only takes a month for a pair of socks to wear out and I'm not going to replace those so frequently.)
2. What bad habit would you most like to break?
I'm ending the clutter now but mostly because I have to do that in order to move.
3. Have you ever overcome any bad habits? What were they?
I stopped the soda habit, except for root beer on occasion.
4. Do you have any habits other people consider bad that you rather like about yourself? What are they?
What do people consider bad anyway? There were a couple of people who used to tell me that everything I did or thought was bad in one way or another but they are persona non grata now. Maybe that's it: The tendency to shut people out instead of trying to understand/tolerate. The bad part about it is it can be seen as standoffish. On the other hand, I've avoided many pointless arguments.
5. What habit annoys you most in other people?
Smoking. I don't think anything else people do affects the air I breathe as much as that, except maybe for excessive farting. :)