1. What is your favorite vegetable?
Cucumber. Salads need more of this and less of those plants that look like weeds from the yard.
2. What is your favorite salad dressing, sauce, gravy, or condiment?
Tartar sauce. It's supposed to be for the fried fish but when I go to Long John Silver's, I end up dipping everything into that.
3. What is your favorite culture's food (American, Chinese, Creole, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Soul Food, Southern U.S., etc.)?
Malaysian. There is no curry quite like Malaysian curry. It's a surprise sometimes when I come across good curry at a restaurant in Chinatown and find out that the cook is Malaysian.
4. What is your favorite beverage?
5. What is your favorite food?
So many things. If I could combine fried fish, curry, pecan pie, ice cream, cucumber, eggs... Maybe I'll create a totally new dish. This is a start. :)
Where can you go for a really good bagel, and how do you like yours?
I suppose many places in New York City. I'm not an aficionado of bagels.
What is your favorite style of doughnut?
What's your favorite flavor of Lifesavers?
I'm not fond of those.
What O-shaped breakfast cereals do you like?
How do you feel about onion rings, and where can you get some good ones?
I can't remember where I last had good onion rings, although I don't mind having onion rings from Burger King.